To change the AIS SIM2Fly language to English dial this USSD code: *119*2#📞
You will get an SMS confirmation.
The default language of the eSIM2Fly is Thai.
Yes. You will get a Thailand Mobile (country code +66) 9 digit GSM phone number.
The eSIM can be used to make and receive calls and SMS and receiving SMS is free.
You can make outbound calls starting at 6 Baht per minute and you will need to load credit to the eSIM.
The eSIM2Fly come with a 0 balance for calls and SMS, so you do need to add credit if need calling or SMS.
eSIM2Fly will work in over 100 countries, and will connect to these networks when roaming.
Visit the supported counties page to see all the countries.
- If you have the a Global plan, you will have roaming service in all supported countries.
- If you have the Asia plan, your lower price will apply to the Asian supported countries.
After the initially purchased plan is exhausted, an eSIM2Fly can be reloaded and add either ( Global or Asian) package.
Example: After a trip to USA, a Global plan eSIM can be loaded with an Asian plan for a trip to Japan.
On iOS devices you install the eSIM with these steps.
Open Settings -> Cellular –> Add Cellular Plan and then camera app will open, ready to scan any QR codes it sees.
- In Settings, go to Network & Internet.
- Select Mobile Network.
- Click on Add carrier.
- You can now scan your QR code.
- When the device asks for your confirmation click on Start.
- The device will now install your profile SIM2Fly.
Devices supporting eSIM:
- Apple iPhone Xr, Xs and newer
- Pixel 4 and newer
- Samsung Fold and newer
- No support for iPhone XR and XS Max purchased in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China
- No support for Pixel 3 devices purchased in Australia and South East Asia
- No support for Android Q Beta versions
Using the eSIM FAQs
The error message “Data Plan Cannot Be Added This code is no longer valid. Contact your network provider for more information” usually means the one time activation code contained in the QR code has already been used. This also means that you or someone has already added the eSIM profile.
- Check that the SIM is not added already. On iPhone check Settings > Cellular > Cellular Plans
- Check with the us to see if we can see the activation information
Unable to Complete Data Plan Change. Your data plan could not be set up. Try again later.
This error usually indicates that the connection to download the eSIM plan was not made. Your devices needs a stable internet connection to request and download the eSIM profile for the first time.
This error will also show if an eSIM has been removed and a 2nd attempt to add the eSIM profile using the same QR code is made.
Here are some other trouble shooting tips from Apple on how to fix any issues you might encounter when using Dual SIM with iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, or later models that feature a nano-SIM card and an eSIM.
Once you have your eSIM2Fly installed and have completed use of your initial package, you can add any of the data plans listed below at any time by following these steps:
- Load enough credit onto the sim to cover any package purchase.
- Press the USSD code as shown below to apply. You will get an SMS upon success.
|Location||Cost (THB)||Cost (USD approx)||Total GB||Days||USSD Code|
|SIM2Fly 4GB Asian Plan (Unlimited 2G)||Asia||299||$10||4||8||*111*500#📞|
|SIM2Fly 1GB Asian Plan||Asia||119||$4||1||2||*111*501#📞|
|SIM2Fly 4GB Global Plan (Unlimited 2G)||Global||799||$26||4||15||*111*502#📞|
|SIM2Fly 4GB Global Plan||Global||299||$10||1||3||*111*503#📞|
|1 Year Global Plan (No unlimited data)||Global||2699||$86||15||365||*111*504#📞|
Review the supported countries.
These package codes apply only to the International version of the SIM2Fly, sold on esim2fly.com as of Jan 8, 2020. If you have the domestic, sold in Thailand version, you can use all plans as listed on AIS SIM2fly site.
The data plan starts upon the first data usage in a supported country.
- If you purchased an Asian Plan, your data plans starts upon first use in a supported Asian country.
- If you purchased a Global Plan, your data plans start upon first use in a supported Country
You can add an eSIM without using it’s data by making sure you are in flight mode and connected to WiFi. Then be sure your home SIM is selected for Data, Voice and SMS. Finally, on the day of your trip, you can select the SIM2Fly as your default data SIM.
You have 60 days from the time you add the eSIM to your phone, to the day of first data usage.
iPhones will display this error if you are adding a plan and the phone has no connection to the internet. To add an eSIM the SIM profile must be downloaded from a server and so the phone needs to be online for this part.
If your iPhone or iPad is saying PDP Authentication Failure when you try to access the Internet please follow the steps below.
- Put your device into airplane mode for a few seconds.
- Turn off the phone and reboot.
- If you are still getting the PDP Authentication Failure Message, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset the networks setting on the iPhone or iPad.