Traveling to Asia?Have a new dual eSIM smartphone?
The eSIM2Fly is the most affordable and accessible travel eSIM from AIS, one of the most respected wireless service providers in Asia.
eSIM2Fly – The Reloadable Prepaid eSIM
Covers 8 days of travel
Includes 5GB of highest speed data (+1GB Additional)
And Unlimited 2G (128kbps)
Just Scan the QR Code to add
How to add eSIM Data Plan to your iPhone
Compare the cost of 5GB with other eSIM
Add Funds to your Credit Balance
Add credit for additional data plans or calling and SMS
View your phone number by dialing *545#
Visit MobileTopup.com, enter your number (without the country code) and follow the steps.
Add Another Data Plan
Used up your data plan? No problem. You can easily add another plan using self-service USSD codes.
- To check your remaining data balance dial: *111*6#
- To check your SIM registration dial: *161#
- To check your credit dial: *121#
- To change language to English dial: *119*2#
Europe USA & Global
Asia & Australia
Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar
Cambodia Package :
Devices supporting eSIM:
- Apple iPhone Xr, Xs and newer
- Pixel 3 and newer
- Samsung Fold and newer
- No support for by iPhone XR and XS Max purchased in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China
- No support for by Pixel 3 devices purchased in Australia and South East Asia
- No support for by Android Q Beta versions
Yes. To change language to English dial this USSD code: *119*2#
The default language of the eSIM2Fly is Thai.
Yes. You will get a Thailand Mobile (country code +66) 9 digit GSM phone number.
The eSIM can be used to make and receive calls and SMS and receiving SMS is free.
You can make outbound calls starting at 6 Baht per minute and you will need to load credit to the eSIM.
The eSIM2Fly come with a 0 balance for calls and SMS, so you do need to add credit if need calling or SMS.
The eSIM2Fly will work in over 80 countries, and will connect to these networks when roaming.
Visit the supported counties page to see all the countries.
If you have the a Global plan, you will have roaming service in all supported countries.
If you have the Asia plan, your lower price will apply to the Asian supported countries.
After the initial first plan is done, any eSIM2Fly can add any ( global or asian) package. For example after a trip to USA, a global sim can be loaded with an Asian plan for a trip to Japan.
On iOS devices you install the eSIM with these steps.
Open Settings -> Cellular –> Add Cellular Plan and then camera app will open, ready to scan any QR codes it sees.
- In Settings, go to Network & Internet.
- Select Mobile Network.
- Click on Add carrier.
- You can now scan your QR code.
- When the device asks for your confirmation click on Start.
- The device will now install your profile SIM2Fly.