- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 12 Mini*
- iPhone SE*
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max*
- iPhone XS, XS Max*
- iPhone XR*
- iPad Pro 12.9‑inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9‑inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11‑inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 11‑inch (1st generation)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
Know lack of eSIM support
These devices have no eSIM:
- *iPhones purchased from ?? China or ??Hong Kong are dual (physical) sim, with no eSIM.
- Pixel 3a purchased in South East Asia
- No support for by Android Q Beta versions
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Hybrid Dual SIM – Samsung produce both eSIM and no eSIM versions
- **Huawei P40 Pro+ has no eSIM support
- LG, HTC, Xiaomi, Honor, RealMe, OnePlus, Vivo – no eSIM support yet ?
Did we miss something?
If you have used an eSIM on a different device, let us know!
GSMArena eSIM List
The guys at GSMArena.com have a great list of devices with eSIM support: eSIM supported devices is GSMArena