Does my device support eSIM?
- iPhone 14, Pro, Pro Max
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 12 Mini
- iPhone SE (2020), SE (2022)
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPad Pro 12.9‑inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9‑inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11‑inch (2nd generation)
iPad Pro 11‑inch (1st generation)
iPad Air (4th generation)
iPad Air (3rd generation)
iPad (8th generation)
iPad (7th generation)
iPad mini (5th generation)
Known lack of eSIM support
These devices have no eSIM:
- *iPhones purchased from China or Hong Kong are dual (physical) sim, with no eSIM.
- Pixel 3a purchased in South East Asia
- No support for by Android Q Beta versions
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Hybrid Dual SIM – Samsung produce both eSIM and no eSIM versions
- **Huawei P40 Pro+ has no eSIM support
- LG, HTC, Xiaomi, Honor, RealMe, OnePlus, Vivo – no eSIM support yet ?
Did we miss something?
If you have used an eSIM on a different device, let us know!
GSMArena eSIM List
The guys at GSMArena.com have a great list of devices with eSIM support: eSIM supported devices is GSMArena
AIS Tourist eSIM – For 15 GBs in Thailand₱550.00 Add to cart
Orange Europe Holiday 14 Day 20GB Data VoiceAdd to cart
Orange Europe Holiday 14 Day 8GB Data VoiceAdd to cart
eSIM Free Trial – 39 Country Roaming Data₱0.00 Read more
AIS SIM2Fly eSIM ONLY – 6 Month Validity – Add Your Own Data Plan₱480.00 Add to cart
Vietnam Travel eSIM – 15 day 60 GB with number from Vinaphone₱505.00 Add to cart
DTAC Tourist eSIM – For 8 Days in Thailand₱550.00 Add to cart
AIS SIM2Fly ESIM Global 6GB PlanAdd to cart
AIS SIM2Fly eSIM 6GB Asia PlanAdd to cart