Asian Plan Mini Supported countries
- Myanmar Poor Service
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
The AIS SIM2Fly is a roaming SIM from Thailand’s largest mobile carrier. Originally designed for Thai people who are traveling abroad, its price makes it attractive for just about anyone traveling to one of the supported countries. With data prices as low as 10 times cheaper than other roaming options, it’s a great choice, especially in its new eSIM supported format. No need to wait for a SIM to arrive, just scan the SIM QR code and go.
You can install the eSIM a few days before your trip. The main package gives you data at the highest speeds available, and then unlimited speeds of 128kbps (2G) for any remaining days. If you need more days or data, no problem. Simply load the card with additional credit and choose one of the add on packages.
Once you have an SIM2Fly eSIM, you can reuse it for multiple trips in multiple countries. If you bought the Asian SIM and finished the 8 day package, you can add credit and add a Global package at a later date. Just keep your SIM active with a small amount of credit, and you can use it for many future trips.
- Default Asian plan mini works in 14+ countries in Asia
- After starter plans finished, SIM2Fly works in 100+ countries
- Use same eSIM for multiple trips
- Use same eSIM for multiple countries
- Keep your eSIM active for up to 1 year at a time or add 3 months validity at mobiletopup.com
- Free to call 24/7 AIS help center: +6622719000
Check our Frequently Asked Questions
How to to use eSIM on iPhone video from Apple
Using Dual SIM with an eSIM
iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR or newer feature Dual SIM with a nano-SIM and an eSIM.1 An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from your carrier without having to use a physical, plastic nano-SIM card. More esim supported devices and device set up.
Here are a few of the many ways you can use Dual SIM:
- Use one number for business and another number for personal calls.
- Using eSIM2Fly, Add a local data plan when you travel outside of the country or region.
- Have separate voice and data plans.
Both of your phone numbers can make and receive voice calls and send and receive SMS. Your iPhone can use one cellular data network at a time.
What you need
- An iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XR with iOS 12.1 or later
- A QR code from the carrier or a carrier app from a wireless carrier like AIS Thailand that supports eSIM
- An unlocked iPhone. If a CDMA carrier provides your first SIM, your second SIM won’t support CDMA. Contact your carrier for more information. If you have an enterprise or corporate cellular service plan, check with your company administrator to see if they support this feature.
Set up your cellular data roaming plan with eSIM2Fly
Your home plan uses a nano-SIM and the eSIM2Fly (or others) uses an eSIM. If you don’t have a nano-SIM and your carrier supports it, an eSIM can serve as your only cellular plan. The eSIM provided by your carrier is stored digitally in your iPhone.
To activate your eSIM2Fly cellular plan, you can scan the QR code, or you can enter the information manually:
Scan a QR code
- Go to Settings > Cellular.
- Tap Add Cellular Plan.
- Use your iPhone to scan the purchased eSIM QR code.
If you’re asked to enter a confirmation code to activate the eSIM, enter the number that provided.
More information visit Apple Support
AIS Sim2Fly call center: +6622719000