Oppo Find X3 PRO- Oppo’s First eSIM Supported Phone
Oppo is on the move, becoming more common on its domestic market, where Huawei has also been overcome. However, it isn’t just winning at home: it’s without a doubt now a top mobile phone rival, making it the most likely contender in the domination of Apple and Samsung.
Oppo’s new attempt, Find X3 Pro, is trying to work with the Galaxy S21 Ultra and iPhone 12 Pro Max, and provides a fantastic and premium flagship experience, which is impressive in almost all respects, as we have already noticed.
For the past few years, we have been seeing Samsung as the only Android phones who creates eSIM supported devices- thankfully we’re now seeing other Android Makers such as Huawei and Oppo to take it to the another level.
Oppo Find X3 Pro has a brilliant display
- 6.7-inch AMOLED panel, QHD+ resolution (3216 x 1440 pixels)
- 120Hz refresh rate (with adaptive frame rate)
- 1300 nits peak brightness
- ColorOS 11 (based on Android 11)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame
Battery Life and Performance
- Snapdragon 888 processor, 12GB RAM
- 256GB storage, no microSD expansion
- 4,500mAh battery capacity
- 65W Super VOOC 2.0 flash charging
- 30W Air VOOC wireless charging
- Fast charging 65W, 40% in 10 min (advertised)
- Reverse wireless charging 10W
- 5G connectivity
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, eSIM, dual stand-by)
As far as display, battery life and overall speed are concerned, the Oppo Find X3 Pro is one of the top flagships on the market today – and it will probably remain a strong option during 2021.
What makes this device more amazing is that this is eSIM compatible.
Check out our products here.
To learn how to add an ESIM with QR code, click here.