One eSIM, 100 countries.
The eSIM2Fly Global eSIM takes the pain out of cross border connectivity.
eSIM2Fly – The Reloadable Prepaid eSIM
Covers 15 days of travel
Includes 6GB of highest speed data
And Unlimited 2G (128kbps)
Instant SIM QR Code delivery
How to add eSIM Data Plan to your iPhone
$6.16 per GB for use in 100 Countries
Want to use for more than 15 Days?
You can add credit for more data plans or calling and SMS.
View your phone number by dialing *545#
Visit MobileTopup.com, enter your number (without the country code) and follow the steps.
Reloadable for Additional Data Plans
Used up your data plan? No problem. You can easily add any of these plans using self-service USSD codes.
- To check your remaining data balance dial: *111*6#
- To check your SIM registration dial: *161#
- To check your credit dial: *121#
- To change language to English dial: *119*2#
Europe USA & Global
100 Country Package:
Asia & Australia
1 Year 100 Country
Global Package :
Yes. We may additionally ask for a photo of your passport for SIM registration purposes.
This is not an anonymous eSIM service.
Yes. You will get a Thailand Mobile (country code +66) 9 digit GSM phone number.
The eSIM can be used to make and receive calls and SMS and receiving SMS is free.
You can make outbound calls starting at 6 Baht per minute and you will need to load credit to the eSIM.
The eSIM2Fly come with a 0 balance for calls and SMS, so you do need to add credit if need calling or SMS.
eSIM2Fly will work in over 100 countries, and will connect to these networks when roaming.
Visit the supported counties page to see all the countries.
- If you have the a Global plan, you will have roaming service in all supported countries.
- If you have the Asia plan, your lower price will apply to the Asian supported countries.
After the initially purchased plan is exhausted, an eSIM2Fly can be reloaded and add either ( Global or Asian) package.
Example: After a trip to USA, a Global plan eSIM can be loaded with an Asian plan for a trip to Japan.
On iOS devices you install the eSIM with these steps.
Open Settings -> Cellular –> Add Cellular Plan and then camera app will open, ready to scan any QR codes it sees.
- In Settings, go to Network & Internet.
- Select Mobile Network.
- Click on Add carrier.
- You can now scan your QR code.
- When the device asks for your confirmation click on Start.
- The device will now install your profile SIM2Fly.